About Managing Director
Mr Rezaul Karim was born in 1956. He belongs to one of the most well known business families of Bangladesh. He has been in business for almost 35 years. Besides Group Reedisha, he is associated with a number of business and philanthropic organizations in different management positions. A short description is illustrated below:
• Board of Trustees, Southeast University: A non-profit organization, run by the Southeast University Trust, providing higher education for more than 12,000 students.
• Bangla Tel Limited: Providing IGW service for International voice traffic termination to-and-from Bangladesh.
• Jibondhara Solutions Limited: An ICX (Interconnection Exchange) service providing company.
• BD Link Communication Limited: An ITC (International Terrestrial Cable) service providing company.
• Islami Commercial Insurance Company Limited: A General Insurance Company.
• Kohinoor Chemical Company (BD) Limited: A Public Limited Company, which was established in 1956, and enlisted in both Dhaka Stock Exchange and Chittagong Stock Exchange. It is the largest and oldest national Soap, Cosmetics and Toiletries Manufacturing and Marketing Company in Bangladesh.
• Midland Bank Limited: A Private Commercial Bank.
• Chartered Life Insurance Company Limited: A Life Insurance Company.
Proprietor: Reedisha Trading and Distribution Company.
Association with Business Communities:
• Secretary General : Bangladesh Cosmetics and Toiletries Manufacturers Association
• Director : Bangladesh Textile Mills Association (BTMA)
• Member : Bangladesh Chamber of Industries (BCI)
• Member : Dhaka Chamber of Commerce and Industry (DCCI)
• Member : India-Bangladesh Chamber of Commerce and Industry (IBCCI)
• Member : Bangladesh Garments Manufacturers and Exporters Association (BGMEA)
• Member : Bangladesh Knitwear Manufacturers and Exporters Association (BKMEA)
Adviser: Banani Society and Gulshan Joggers Society
Member: Banani Club Limited